Graphic Design Intern
• This is a 2 month internship with a potential to extend or turn into a full time position.
• You will be learning about the business of design while improving your creative skills.
We provide branding, marketing and communication design services and workshops for the startup community. There's a lot of creative freedom when working with startups.
As an intern you will be:
• Working closely with us and the founders our client companies at every stage of the branding process
• Creating mood boards, doing market research, working on developing brand identities
• Creating marketing and communication design materials to promote the products and services of our clients online and offline
• Designing presentations and documents for our workshops
• The candidate can be either a recent grad with a B.A. degree in graphic design or web design or a junior or senior working towards the same.
• Mac literacy with advanced working knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & Acrobat), Word, Excel & Powerpoint is required.
• Experience working with video production and front-end interactive design knowledge preferred, but not required.
• Knowledge of and experience with social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly expanding small business environment
• Strong eye for detail and accuracy
• Organization and ability to prioritize multiple projects and assignments
• Able to work well independently and as a member of a team
• Results oriented
• Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident